I Want to be Kissed There Too!

Posted by Mommy Edna Reyes en
I was somewhat  feeling low that Monday evening  after a little spat with my husband that morning and I felt like I'm not in the mood to have my usual affair with my computer so I  decided to join my daughter who is watching I Heart You Pare. I was still feeling low and just kept my silence scenes after scenes which is unusual of me cause I always make a point of order for whatever I am watching.
   Then suddenly my mood started to pick  up. The location of the scene got into me. I was caught attentive to every details of the old house where Tonya and her Uncle live(They are the characters in the telenovela). I was mesmerized by its beauty and antiquity. I felt my mind soaring into another time dimension. As they moved around the house (Tonya and Her Uncle) I felt as if I was with them in that old house dressed in my Maria Clara's Terno complete with fan.
 They I asked my daughter. She was of course happy to see  me with my usual self. "Where's that place?"
  I was told it is in Vigan, Ilocos Sur, the old houses Vigan is famous for.
  Then I was silent again. Another scene was  on screen and I was all eyes on it.
  Tonya and Kenneth kissed! Amidst the background of those antique houses. Oh, it was so romantic.So romantic you want to be kissed too at that same moment.
Yes, I said to myself. I am going  to Vigan. I want to see and have the feel of those old houses. I want to walk on that stone pavement, I want to stand under those stone stairs. I wan to frolic in those night houses and ...YES, I WANT TO BE KISSED THERE,TOO.
   But of course not by Kenneth (Dingdong Dantes) but with my HUSBAND!
  I want to GO to VIGAN, ILOCOS SUR!!!
 
If you want to make a trip anywhere in the Philippines just visit           http://anywherephils.blogspot.com                                                    

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...